I like that they're in the background not even noticing you with their pants on (: The things moms do. (Oh, and I'm not too spooked about the wisdom teeth. I might have room enough in my mouth to keep them. One dentist said yes, and one said no.)
thats awesome! you shoulda tried that shoe on :)
That is the best thing I have ever seen and just made my day! It all good Talee never has close on at home.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like that they're in the background not even noticing you with their pants on (: The things moms do. (Oh, and I'm not too spooked about the wisdom teeth. I might have room enough in my mouth to keep them. One dentist said yes, and one said no.)
thats awesome! you shoulda tried that shoe on :)
That is the best thing I have ever seen and just made my day! It all good Talee never has close on at home.
Post a Comment