This is a video of the girls singing bedtime songs last night before bed. For some reason they get really into singing songs at that time, and it's so fun to hear them sing their little hearts out. I decided to make this video into a little sing-a-long, just for you know...fun. Feel free to join in, but I will warn you, Toddler is a very tricky language.
Hooray for my first video creation:)

17 comments:
oh that had me laughing so hard! how cute are they!
so cute! Sophie came running in and wanted to watch it too!
That is so funny!! I love the closed captioning!
Melissa, you are seriously so talented!!! And you have really cute girls.
That is so adorabe! I love that you put their version's captions on. I still have to do that with Jameson. If you get a chance sometime ask Jameson to sing you the "Transformers Song". It's the Linkin Park song & besides some of the tune being recognizable the word sound very similar to your girls' version of the alphabet song. It's all about the heart you sing with right :)
What talented little ladies!
Did I ever tell you we finally saw the Business of Giving Birth? We really loved it and I was even more surprised that David loved it. I worked for pediatricians for the past 3 years and I can verify that even though I think they are great doctors, that the stuff the video talked about is legit. It happens allll the time.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know. It gave us a lot of encouragement that I can do a natural birth when the time comes.
Missy you have two very beautiful and talented little girls. I love the video, and props to you on a mad video making skills!!! Bubby
That totally cracked Scott & I up:)
So cute!
hahah we loved it!
I loved that with all of my heart! I would like to make a request...old mcdonald or the wheels on the bus for the next sing a long songs. You MUST make another one! So cute and fun!
This is hilarious! I love it!
That is absolutely darling! How much fun...can't wait til mine gets there!
Thanks for your sweet compliments! I'll defintiely be making more sing-a-longs in the near future, so be on the look out:)
That made my day!!! SOO cute! I wish we still had our play dates!
OMFG are you trying to make a fat lady pee herself? I am rolling here. That's classic!
And I understood every word! :)
This is awesome!! Love the subtitles!
Great job
i cannot stop laughing! that was HILARIOUS! :)
Post a Comment