
I have decided to do an experiment, and the experiment is on you. Yes.... you! The picture directly above is of one of my daughters, but which one is it? Is that sleepy eyed smiler Brooke or Brenna? You tell me. After frequenting my blog, which I'm sure you do (right?) are you able to tell who is who? Now don't be looking at the other pictures for clues, let's do this fair and square. Let's see how observant you really are. Who is that lady? Please respond via the poll to the right. Thank you for your time.......
6 comments:
I guessed Brenna...it was a 50 50 shot! I really hope I'm right but probably not since I never get the two right!
My guess would be Brooke... am I right? I even cheated and scrolled down and looked at pictures and I still can't tell them apart.. so cute though :)
they are so cute missy!! props to you for having twins and surviving..what a super woman you are! congrats to kevin for graduating!! what is he planning on doing with his degree! the girls are gorgeous and look like so much fun!! we should all get together with our kids and have play dates, they can play and we can eat or something...eating is always good!
how fun! i am guessing brooke. i think i can tell them apart when they are together...so this was tricky...
Seriously, they look exactly the same to me. EXACTLY! Sometimes I try to guess which one is which before I read your captions, but I'm ALWAYS wrong! They are totally cute though!
I'm still going to guess Brenna.
Post a Comment