Sunday, May 25, 2008

Family Photos

A few weeks ago we had some family pictures taken at the Temple and a photo studio. Our photographer, Jo did such an AWESOME job and we are so happy with the how the pictures turned out. I have SO many I want to share but I narrowed it down to these. Enjoy:)




12 comments:

The Rogers said...

I can't even begin to say how adorable! Great photographer, the pictures are awesome! I love the pearls! Those are my favorite pics!!

Photography By Jo said...

I'm so glad you guys were happy with your pictures. Thanks so much for letting me be your photographer.

Adria said...

LOVE THEM!! i love the ones of them in their diaper with the pearls, so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Those all turned out SO great!

The House's said...

Your pics turned out so great, I love them!

The Robinsons said...

Those pictures are so cute. Your photographer did a great job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oh.my.gosh. these are the cutest pictures ever! {i think i say that about all your pictures, though :)}but seriously, these should be in a magazine or something. what a great photographer!
and you and kevin sure know how to make 'em! your girls are so stinkin' cute! and you look great, i love your hair!

Meagan said...

Such adorable pictures!

{autie} said...

A-mazing!! You are such a cute family. I love the pearl ones and ESPECIALLY the Temple picture with you holding the girlies up. Love them ALL!

Kimmie said...

These are great pictures! I can't even believe how cute your little family is! Your girls are beautiful!

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

Melissa, your girls are adorable! I haven't seen them since we got together at Christmas...what cuties!!! Hope all is well!